Singapore Chinese Dance Theatre is looking for dancers for Season 2023 and Season 2024.
Where: Online, Singapore
When: By 31 December 2022
Deadline for applications: 15 December 2022
Singapore Chinese Dance Theatre (SCDT), under the artistic direction of Neo Jenny, is looking for dancers with a strong Chinese dance foundation and performance experience in contemporary to join the Company and perform in Season 2023 & 2024.
SCDT is a professional Chinese dance company supported by National Arts Council (NAC) under its Seed Grant Scheme in 2013 and thereafter, Major Company Scheme since 2016. With the mission to promote Chinese dance through artistic and creative excellence, SCDT envisions itself playing a vital role in developing Chinese dance locally and internationally.
– Employment dates will be early 2023 to the end of 2024 (option to extend for another two years)
– Salary range is equivalent of SGD32,500 to SGD41,600 p/a dependent on experience
– You will be entitled to 14 days of annual leave, seven days of medical leave, etc.
For further information, please visit https://www.scdt.com.sg/career/.
How to apply:
Your application should contain:
1. Your resume, including personal information, training/ workshop experience and contact info.
2. A clear headshot
3. Short video (2 minutes) recordings of yourself doing (1) performance routine, (2) technique routine and (3) improvisation
If you are chosen from your video, you will be invited to do a video audition with us.
Contact details: Chong Shu Chi (Mr.)
Senior Manager (Corporate Services)
For further information, please visit www.scdt.com.sg
For more dance AUDITIONS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/auditions/