Professional artistic further education in the area of mixed-abled dance
for dance students and dancers with and without specific physical characters.
Where: Düsseldorf, Germany
When: on 18th of May, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Deadline for applications: 15th May, 2019
WHAT WE WANT
DIN A 13
– professional dancers with and without specific physical characteristics and dance students who are interested in a well-founded further education offer for mixed-abled dance.
– talented dancers with specific physical characteristics without previous experience, who are looking to develop and professionalize their artistic abilities and professional interests.
WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF OUR FURTHER EDUCATION?
For the first time in Germany, our programme for further education creates a platform for the teaching of mixed-abled dance at a professional level. Over a period of 3 years, international, renowned guest lecturers and the team of the DIN A 13
The focus is on the development of:
– Vocabulary of movement
– Performance skills
– Creative potential
– Choreographic work
– Dance and teaching methods
WHEN & WHERE?
Between August 2019 and July 2022, a total of 9 teaching blocks will be offered. Each of the blocks includes 10 full teaching days, during which different focal points of mixed-abled dance are taught.
The participants receive a M.A.D.E. certificate at the end of the three-year programme.
How to apply: Application with letter of motivation and curriculum vitae by 15th May 2019, to and information at
DIN A 13
Costs for participants:
• for 3 teaching blocks (1 year): 1,200 €
• for the entire M.A.D.E. programme over 3 years: 3,000 €
For further information, please visit www.din-a13.de