Audition / Chaim Gebber – Open Scene is looking for professional dancers and performers.
Where: Berlin, Germany
When: November 26th and December 03rd, 2022
Deadline for applications: November 10th, 2022
CHAIM GEBBER-OPEN SCENE company directed by the choreographer Chaim Gebber is holding an audition for dancers and performers of any gender, age, or ethnicity for its new project BRUTAL in 2023.
We are looking for skilled professional dancers and performers with:
– stage experience in contemporary dance and improvisation;
– ability to speak good English in a given text as well as improvising;
– can work well in a group;
– fast at learning choreography;
– creative, precise and able to work under pressure;
Knowledge in other dance techniques and styles is welcome.
Martial arts knowledge and skills are a plus.
Artists must live in Berlin as travel and accommodation costs will not be covered.
This is a paid opportunity. The project BRUTAL is supported by the Fonds Darstellende Künste program Take Heart.
Audition Day 1: 26.11.2022 in Berlin
Audition Day 2 (call back): 03.12.2022 in Berlin
Rehearsals: 16.01.2023 – 11.02.2023 in Berlin
The selected dancers and performers must be available during all dates.
To apply, please send the following material:
– a video link (No download, max. 3 minutes) of an improvisation where you create or comment, by moving and speaking, a violent situation. We want to see your personality, quality of movement and ability by improvising in English and any other special skills (acrobatics, singing, drawing etc.). No edited video, we want to see the full body during a honest improvised solo;
– A video link (No download, max 3 min.) of a showreel;
– CV with headshot in English or German;
Please send the material per email to: email@example.com until November 10th, 2022.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
For further information, please visit www.chaimgebberopenscene.com
For more dance AUDITIONS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/auditions/