International Contemporary Dance Workshop for Professional and Pre-Professional Dancers conceived and directed by Paolo Benedetti.
APT Intensive Program offers dancers the opportunity to acquire new abilities and expand their artistic skills, in line with current international demands. The presence of more choreographers allows participants to experiment with new and different creative and choreographic methodologies, receiving valid practical and theoretical tools for achieving a wider range of knowledge.
Where: MILAN at Fattoria Vittadini c/o Fabbrica del Vapore — via Giulio Cesare Procaccini, 05, Italy
When: 24th August to 12th September 2020
ADDRESSED TO > Professional and Pre-Professional Dancers. (18+years old)
ACCESS > Access through VIDEO Selection + Artistic CV – PROGRAM WITH LIMITED ACCESS.
PROGRAM > It consists of 3 Weeks of Intensive Study // 8 hours of work per day for 6 days // 48 hours of Study per week // 1 International Choreographer per week – Chance to take part to a Single Week or more Weeks by joining Special Programs.
• IDO BATASH > 24 AUG – 29 AUG — Dancer Les ballet C de la B // Inbal Pinto & Avshalom Pollak dance Company // Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company // Independent choreographer and international teacher.
• JOS BAKER > 31 AUG – 05 SEPT — Founder Trodden Dreams // Dancer Peeping Tom // DV8 Physical Theatre // International choreographer and teacher (SEAD, Ballet Junior de Geneve, PARTS Summer School, Codarts).
• JORGE JAUREGUI ALLUE > 07 SEPT – 12 SEPT — Former dancer Ultima Vez/Wim Vandekeybus // Co-Founder Kanpai // International choreographer and teacher (PARTS / Ultimavez Studio Brussels / DELTEBRE Dansa / SEAD Salzburg).
APT Residential MASTERS >
• PAOLO BENEDETTI — Choreographer, Dancer and Art Director APT Intensive Program // AcroPhysicalTheatre > AcroFloorWork e PhysicalContact.
• MASSIMILIANO BURINI — Director, Actor and Art Director OcchiSulMondo Company > Physical Writing in the Scenic Space.
• GIOVANNI LORENZI — Performer APT > Parkour Technique applied to Contemporary Dance.
GOAL > To develop and deepen technical, performative and creative skills and to integrate the ability to use the scenic space according to current international demands.
To register, fill out the application form to the link: https://www.paolobenedettiapt.com/en/send-your-application/
Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecRgSeWviGY
Costs for participants:
One week 260€
Two weeks 460€
Three weeks 630€
FB // https://www.facebook.com/paolobenedettiapt/?ref=bookmarks
INSTAGRAM // https://www.instagram.com/paolobenedettiapt/?hl=it
For further information, please visit https://www.paolobenedettiapt.com/en/apt-intensive-program/