Choreographers, dance companies and independent or emergent dance troupes are invited to participate in our open call.
Where: Mexico City
When: 3rd – 13th August, 2017
Deadline for applications: January the 31st, 2017
To submit your applications please send the following information to email@example.com:
I. Attach a full video of the dance piece you are applying with. Just Vimeo, Dropbox or YouTube links are accepted. Please make sure that the link is available and that you provide us with a password in case it would be private.
III. Attach 5 to 10 pictures of the piece
IV. Attach a CV of the choreographer, dance company or dance troupe
V. Attach a document (one page max) with description of the piece
VI. In the body of the e-mail include:
· Name of the dance piece
· Name, phone number and e-mail of contact
· Accommodation and meals will be provided.
· The FIDCDMX has limited financial resources. In case of selected, we will encourage you to establish contact with your local cultural institutions and embassies to cover the transportation costs.
· The deadline of application is January the 31st, 2017.
· The companies and troupes chosen will be notified if selected or not in February the 15th. In case you need notification sooner due to fund rising, please let us know in advance.
· The Festival will be held from August the 3rd to August the 13th, 2017 at “Teatro de la Ciudad Esperanza Iris”, one of the most important venues for performing arts in the city and other public and alternative venues.
For further information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/