TiDA-Théâtre Danse invites international artists to apply for its festival T-Danse danse et technologie festival.
After the first edition of the International Festival of New Dance of Aosta, TiDA-Théâtre Danse wants to propose again the project.
Where: Aosta, Italy
When: 10-15 October 2017
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2017
The festival will take place in the Cittadella dei Giovani, a place located in the centre of the little town of Aosta. We want to bring in Aosta Valley a look on the contemporary scene with a special attention to the body as an expressive instrument.
The focus of the project is the relationship between dance and technology, for the role that new technologies have in the every day life and in the artistic creation.
But we consider the concept of technology in the broadest sense: technologies of the scene, of course, but also communication technologies, technologies of the self, technology and political activism: technology in the true sense of “discourse on art”.
Dance as well is considered in its broadest sense, as a body, physicality, movement.
The festival will cover the following expenses for the participants:
– Professional fees
– Travel expenses
– Per diem
– hospitality: artists will be hosted by locals.
Participation in the exhibition is free, each individual participant may submit one or more artistic projects (Keep in mind: you have to fill out a different application form for each artistic project presented).
Required materials for the selection
– application form completed (to be download from the website www.tidaweb.net)
– bio of artist (max 1000 characters)
– bio of the company (max 1000 characters)
– synopsis of the show (max 2000 characters)
– reduced synopsis of the show (for promotional uses if selected, max 800 characters)
– technical specifications and light plan
– 4 pictures in high definition
– any press reviews (if available)
Contact details: teatroinstabilediaost