NOD offers scholarships to young artists in financial need thanks to private companies NOD will be able to give 10 partial 50% scholarships for the whole three-month program April – June 2018.
The requirements for selection of the scholarship are:
– Be aged between 18 and 25 years
– Have a strong base of contemporary dance
– Be seriously interested in the NOD program and a professional dance career is your objective.
– Please verify that you are available during the entire 3 month period selected.
– Annual membership, which includes insurance, is required even in case of scholarship.
– In accordance with the current Italian laws, we need a copy of a current medical certificate stating that you are in good health, before the trimester starting date. In the case of residency abroad, you will be asked to have a medical certificate issued by an Italian doctor here upon your arrival, stating that you are in good health. This will be at your expense.
Where: NOD Nuova Officina dela danza, Torino, Italy
Deadline for applications: March 1st
SCHOLARSHIP TRIMESTER FEE:
€ 650,00 + € 50,00 registration member
For further information, please visit https://www.