Gangaray Trambulin Contemporary Dance Program is offering a 2-day workshop audition for 2017-2018 Season!
Where: Jurányi Produkciós Közösségi Inkubátorház, 1027 Jurányi street 1. / 4th floor, Budapest, Hungary
PRE APPLICATION for FULL SEASON 2017-18 September – June due by June 22nd
PRE APPLICATION for 2nd period starting in January 2018 due by November 10th
AUDITION: June 24 – 25 / 10.00
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU:
- Everyday technical training
- Customized education
- Preparing demo material
- Theater technical study
- Daily work of 6 hours / 5 days a week
- Open workshops
- The program for the following year is intended to provide 3 creations performed at Bethlen Theater
Our audition is inviting dedicated dancers, who open to work creatively and collectively, to become a part of a professional workflow in the search of their way to national and international dance world!
Dancers need previous experience in dance, which can be schools or courses. The program is looking for people who definitely have a strong will in becoming a dance artist, but above all who dedicatedly wish to participate in our program.
During our training program we give a deep insight into different ways in which choreographers work, giving the opportunity to our dancers to expand their professional skills for their future. The main objective of this program, is to fill in the space between school and the professional work environment. We try to prepare and give an opportunity to develop professionally their capacity as a dancer in this early career which should necessary include performing skills as well. Part of the program we created more choreography per season giving them a high professional standards and multiple debut to be able to show themselves in public.
As part of the program dancers mainly evolve under Tímea Maday and József Hámor hands. They are trying to provide a specific training in dance art which shows them a high professional standards and multiple debut during the year.
The management used by domestic and foreign training experiences trying to raise a high international level where the invited masters, choreographers are called only on the basis of professional experience, exclusively concentrated in the power of knowledge through a filter created by management.
- Our program is offering a deeper insight to dance techniques with a longer period of classes next to shorter more intense workshops.
- Our aim is mostly focusing on preparing the dancers for their future by giving them an insight to an environment of a professional company atmosphere.
- During our season we aim to fulfill our program with workshops and technique classes (Eulalia Ayguade Farro – Akram Khan, Zsuzsa Rózsavölgyi – Rosas , SEAD Péter Juhász – Les ballets c de la b, Charleroi Danses, Emanual Gat Dance , Tímea Maday – Hofesh Shechter, Cirque du Soleil, Rosas , József Hámor – Gangaray Dance Company, Szegedi Kortárs Balett, Central Europe Dance Theater, Pál Frenák , Yvett Bozsik )
- In December a short creation follows set on the dancers made by a solo performer of Central Europe Dance Theater László Mádi at Bethlen Theater
- In our second period we mostly focus on our two creation next to our invited teachers like Eulalia Ayguade Farro – Akram Khan Company, SEAD, Nitin Sawhney, Roberto Olivan, Baro d’ Evel CompanyNina Wollny – master of countertechnique , David Hernandez – David Hernandez+ collaborators ,Rosas, Meg Stuart, Damaged goods, Trisha Brown, P.A.R.T.S., Elias Lazaridis– Akram Khan, Hofesh Shechter , Eastman sidi larbi cherkaoui, Chris Tandy – Itzik Galili , Krisztina de Chatel, Máté Mészáros – Ultima Vez / Wim Vandekeybus
- First full night creation from January to March, second creation will be premiered in our Festival in the end of May, where we show both pieces to the public.
- Arrival / Personal warm up 9.00-
- Ballet Class
- Different combination (short materials of different techniques)
- Improvisation (group exercises, performing skills)
- Rhythm (Rhythm survey)
- Personal talk (short professional feedback)
- Co-ordination of participating in the program
The two-day course of audition fee: 50 euro (payable at location)
To apply, please send a professional life curriculum with a portrait photograph, adding to the subject of the letter: “GT Audition”
Application need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that Gangaray Trambulin will not cover travel expenses or accommodation.
International Program fee after a successful audition dancers are required to send a registration fee of 500 euros to guarantee His/Her place before July 31st .- EARLY BIRD – if you pay the registration fee for the full season before 14th of July you get 20% off
- Registration fee non refundable 500 euros for the full season from September – May payment to be made before 31st of July
- Registration fee non refundable 350 euros for 1st period payment to be made before 31st of July
- Registration fee non refundable 350 euros for 2nd period payment to be made before November 30th
- Monthly rate for each month 330,00 euros
- In August we ask to pay for September in October for November and so on.
- Deadline for payment of the first monthly fee of the program: 2017.08.25.
- Deadline for payment of the second monthly fee of the program: 2017.09.29.
- Deadline for payment of the third monthly fee: 2017.10. 27.the
- Deadline for paying the remaining monthly fees for the program is always the last Friday of each month.
- If you pay 5 months in advance, we give a 20% reduced fare from the first 5 months! The same method can be applied for the second half of the year
For further information, please visit www.gangaray.eu