Where: Festival AGITART, Figueres (Spain)
When: 3 – 8 of July 2017
Early bird deadline: 5th of May 2017
- Tomislav English: Four x 2h sessions
- Guy Nader: Five x 1.5h sessions
- Élia Lopez: Five x 1.5h sessions
- Joan Cleville: Three x 2h sessions (Monday – Wednesday)
- Sharon Fridman: Two x 2h sessions (Thursday and Friday)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner. On Sunday the 2nd of July, participants will be provided with dinner and on Sunday the 8th of July with breakfast.
Tickets to the performances in the Teatre el Jardi (Roser Lopez Espinosa, James Wilton Dance and Cia. Sharon Fridman).
Festival merchandise – Official Festival AGITART T-shirt and canvas bag.
- be aged 16 years and over (participants under 18 should have parental authorisation).
- have experience in dance and movement.
- A deposit of 80% must be made at time of registration.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full by the 31 | 05 | 2017.
Costs for Participants:
Other packages available.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T MISS A THING. Subscribe to Dancing Opportunities by Email