These workshops are open to anyone who wants to connect more deeply with themselves and the present moment through movement.
Where: Studio JOJI 18 rue de la Glacière Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
When: 30.09 – 01.10.2017
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2017
DANCING THE MOMENT:
– Reconnects us with the joy of creativity.
– Frees us from habitual patterns.
– Builds awareness in situations that help us respond rather
than react impulsively to them.
– Empowers by building trust through taking risks.
– Deepens our sense of connection and belonging.
“Anouk’s workshop is very refreshing and inspiring. It allows you to really come back into the body, and banish the judgemental mind that sometimes takes over when we improvise. I find her workshop to be a fantastic way to reset my body and mind, and reunite them again in a very pure way.” – K. Jacques (Dancer, Visual Artist).
To register, please e-mail email@example.com
Costs for participants: 100 €
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit http://dancingthemoment.com/