Where: AURA Dance Theatre, M. Dauksos str. 30A, Kaunas, Lithuania
– Experience in contemporary dance field.
– Strong techniques of modern and contemporary dance;
– Experience in teaching.
– Creativity, patience, strong will, good organisation and communication skills, diplomacy.
– High motivation for work and improvement;
– Official full-time work in the only municipal dance theatre in Lithuania according the
contract of Lithuanian (EU) standards and salary of 500 EUR. Please note that all costs in
Lithuania are 3 times lower than in many other European countries.
– Work in international profesional dancers troupe and the best known Lithuania
choreographer Birute Letukaite.
– Work with guest choreographers, interdisciplinary projects with various artists, participation
in local and international festivals, etc.
– Work in pedagogy field with various groups of dancing amateurs.
– AURA Dance Theatre partly covers the accommodation during the working period.
AURA dance theatre is looking for a rehearsal director to join the international dancers troupe. The audition will be held on the first two weeks of december. We have already planned productions with guest choreographers, tournees to abroad festivals, a lot of local projects, International dance festival AURA. If you match the requirements and want to be a part of it, contact us! An open-ended employment contract, professional team and all social guarantees are waiting for You.
Dancer must have a permit to work in European Union.
How to apply:
1st step: intrested applicants must send their CV, photos, video (obligatory).
2nd step: intrested applicants will be invited to Kaunas for an audition to meet the artistic
director and present themselves.
Costs: The applicant covers all his expenses related to the participation in the audition.
firstname.lastname@example.org; +37061424277 (manager Silvija) or +370 37 202 062 (office).
For further information please visit: www.dancefestival.lt