Los Angeles-based dance company LA Unbound is looking for a part-time intern interested in learning the ins and outs of running a dance company, from recruitment and auditioning to marketing/promotions and production. Ideal candidates would be available for the duration of our Fall 2016 Season (July – November) and have a passion for dance as well as some experience with dance, theatre, or other live performance.
Where: Los Angeles, CA
When: August-November 2016
Deadline for application: August 1, 2016
Position reports directly to the company Director, and responsibilities include:
– Marketing and promotions for auditions and performances
– Social media and online marketing
– Assisting the Director at auditions, rehearsals, and performances
– Brainstorming and coordinating fundraising events/opportunities
– Outreach for our Choreographers Scholarship Program
This position has a lot of opportunity to be catered towards the candidate’s specific interests within the world of dance production and arts administration.
Enthusiasm and flexibility are key!
How to apply – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your website or Facebook page – www.launbound.com