We’re looking for the following types of people:
1. Are passionate
2. Have experience within dance or the arts
3. Are inspired and want to engage with meaningful work
4. Are engaged and willing to learn more about global challenges
5. Be able to commit, prostate work as a team whether virtual, via Skype, or on the ground for around 12 months
6. Are willing to fundraise and campaign for our cause
7. Are “go getters” that like to be challenged and experience different cultures
8. Age 18 +
Deadline for application: 30th April 2015
When: 7th March-29th March 2016
An experiential learning journey that will give you the experience of a lifetime.
We run international experiences for dancers and young people from all over the world. Our experiences expose you to different perspectives and inspire you to create new opportunities for yourself and others. Using dance and art we connect and form relationships with local communities. We believe there are no other ways that can build relationships better than music and movement. (We like to call it relationships bound by sweat!)
We are currently working with the community of Medie in Ghana- applications for 2016 are now open and we would love to have you on board!
We have two options for 2016!
1. 7th March – 29th March 2016
Applications close on the 30th April 2015
2. 10th October – 1st November 2016
Applications close on the 31st August 2015
Head to the website to fill in an application form and tell us about you and your passion for change.
Costs for participants: £2500