Art Factory International
Contemporary Dance Programme
Artistic Director Brigel Gjoka
A.F.I IX is an international contemporary dance programme, lasting 8 months from October 2018 to May 2019 for a total of 960h.
The platform offers a knowledge-intensive training in different disciplines, providing each participant the opportunity to challenge themselves with daily lessons of classical and contemporary dance, choreographic composition and improvisation.
Every month, workshops, seminars and residencies will be held by international artists such as:
• Jiří Kylián Repertory by Parvaneh Scharafali
• Sport Science by GJUUM with Patrick Rump
• Erion Kruja from the Hofesh Shechter Company
• BMC® with Maria Martinez
• Feldenkrais® with Teri Weikel
• CorpoPoetico® Dance and Disability by Anna Albertarelli and Roberto Penzo
• ULTIMA VEZ REPEROTRY with Eduardo Torroja
• WILLIAM FORSYTHE REPERTORY DUO2015 with Brigel Gjoka
• WILLIAM FORSYTHE REPERTORY SIDER with Brigel Gjoka
The programme includes participation in various projects organized by A.F.I such as artistic residencies and performances.
Art Factory International aims to support the career path of each attendee by providing information about companies and auditions, mentoring and advising every artist in their own journey.
Audition upon invitation.
Please send your CV, Application form and photos (headshot and full body pictures) to: artfactoryinternational@gmail.
The audition will consist of:
• Classical and Contemporary class
• Choreographic workshop
• Individual interview with the staff
SUNDAY 11th FEBRUARY 2018 FRANKFURT
To Ballett- und Tanzschule A. Dirksen , Ohmstr. 44 – 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
SUNDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2018 BOLOGNA
To Art Factory International via della Casa Buia 4/A – 40129 Bologna, Italy
SUNDAY 11th MARCH 2018 BERLIN
To Center of Dance Schönhauser Allee 36, 10435 Berlin, Germany
How to apply: Please send your CV, Application form and photos (headshot and full body pictures) to: artfactoryinternational@gmail.
Costs: audition is free cost
For further information, please visit http://www.artfactory-internat