Uchenna Dance are looking for dynamic, versatile performers who can boogie and groove, with experience in the above styles, working with text, character development, physical theatre, strong soloists and group performers.
Where: London, UK
When: 21st and 22nd April 2018
Deadline for applications: Friday 6th April
The main periods of activity are as follows:
● 1 week R&D: 25-30 June 2018
● 2 weeks R&D: 9-20 July 2018
● w/c 22 Oct-end of Dec 2018 – rehearsals, (to include rural touring R&D week), production week, previews & performances at The Place.
● Further Touring Jan-March 2019 (UK wide, exact dates TBC)
The company base will be in London.
How to apply
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 am on Friday 6th April:
● A video clip/showreel that gives us an insight into your work, of no longer than 3 minutes.
● Either a CV (no longer than 2 pages) or a short description of your experience. Please include a headshot.
● Confirmation that you are available across all of the above dates.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a closed audition at The Place, London on the 21st and 22nd April 2018, with recalls planned for 29th April. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by Monday 16th April.
**INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING BUT NOT 100% SURE YOU FIT THE CRITERIA? **
**MASTERCLASS WITH VICKI IGBOKWE – SUNDAY 25 MARCH**
Vicki will be hosting an exclusive masterclass on Sunday 25th March from 2-6pm at The Place. This is a unique opportunity to meet Vicki, the Uchenna team and get to better know the ideas behind this new show in what will be a fun and informative masterclass.
To take part in the masterclass, please email your name, contact details and confirmation that you wish to attend the full masterclass to email@example.com. There is a strictly limited capacity, so places will be allocated on a first come first served basis – we ask that those successful in gaining a place on the masterclass show commitment to the full session.
For further information, please visit http://uchennadance.com/