Applications by classically trained, professional male and female ballet dancers are welcome. Outstanding technique and qualities are a must.
When: 14 January 2018
Deadline for applications: 20 December 2017
– immediate contracts until 31 July 2019 (with a 3-month probation; yearly prolongation possible; Hungarian immigration regulations apply)
– monthly wages in accordance with the achieved qualification level within the existing system
– a wide, world-class, regularly growing repertory
How to apply:
– Please send your application material as described below, in one e-mail, to email@example.com
– Deadline for receipt of application materials: 20 December 2017
– Following evaluation, those invited for the audition will be notified within 2 weeks
– headshot (in a separate picture file, please)
– 2-3 dance photos in classical poses (max. 7 MB altogether)
– professional CV including birth date, citizenship, mobile phone number, height in cm, weight in kg, education, competitions, awards, main roles, work experience etc.
– the link of a classical video recording (ladies in pointe shoes, please) uploaded on the internet, without password protection
Application materials will also be accepted if submitted in person.
Participants will be informed of the results of the audition by e-mail within a month after the audition. The detailed conditions for appointment have been listed in the prevailing advertisement published on kozigallas.gov.hu as required by the Hungarian law.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
PLEASE NOTE: The photo and video material should be a current representation within a year’s time. The duration of the video should not exceed 15 minutes. Please make sure that the applicant is easily identifiable on videos. Please avoid sending zip or video files. Posted materials will be neither kept, nor processed. No application fees apply.
Please be reminded that it is not the content alone but also the form that will make a first impression about you. Precision is requested and highly appreciated, both on and off the stage.
Photo by Attila Nagy
For further information, please visit http://www.opera.hu/v/audition-for-the-hungarian-national-ballet-7/