Nanine Linning is looking for strong technical male and female dancers for her company for the season 2017-2018 in Heidelberg, Germany.
Where: Heidelberg, Germany
3rd December 2016 (call back on the 4th)
4th February 2017 (call back on the 5th)
25th February 2017 (call back on the 26th)
Deadline for applications:
15th November 2016 for the audition in December 2016
21st December 2016 for the auditions in February 2017
The dance company will produce 3 large productions per year and continues to tour existing productions internationally, presenting around 50 performances per season. In the productions of Nanine Linning, dance seamlessly merges with design, video, music and visual arts. Her work is strongly multidisciplinary, intensely physical and theatrical. Nanine Linning is looking for experienced dancers whom feel deeply connected with her work and her approach to dance. Dancers in her company must be very energetic, explosive, virtuosic and fast in learning. Dancers must be creative and passionate people who know how to excel their personality through dance material, who bring their skills to the creation process as co-creators, who are able to take risks and will take their own responsibility to reach and maintain the work at the highest level.
To apply, please
- Follow the instructions on www.naninelinning.nl
- Download the application from HERE and send it back to email@example.com with a video link and a maximum of 3 photos
!!Applications without a working video link will be deleted!!
For an impression of the company please click HERE
Before sending your application, please go through the following tips:
- Make sure we can identify you straight away on your video link
- We prefer to see a good quality studio video than a bad quality stage video
- Don’t send any picture bigger than 1 MB. (We want to see how you dance, so avoid the conceptual videos where you barely move)
- Double check your data on the form, if you’re email address is wrong there, we won’t be able to answer to you.
Please send your applications until 15th November 2016 for the audition in December 2016 and until 21st December 2016 for the auditions in February 2017.
AUDITION BY INVITATION ONLY starting on 20th November 2016
Auditions will take place at Theater Heidelberg (Germany).
Contracts start on the 4th of September 2017
To see Nanine Linning’s video with information about what she is looking for in a dancer visit: http://www.naninelinning.nl/p/264.html?m=278