The Kamea Dance Company is offering a special audition seminar in the Company’s home in Beer Sheva, Israel. You will get a first-hand experience of the Company’s work in our modern studios. During the two-day seminar, you will have the chance to personally meet company choreographer Tamir Ginz, the dancers, the company teachers and staff. At the end of the seminar, you will have a clear image of life in one of Israel’s top dance companies. Selected candidates may receive a contract offer for the seasons 2017-2019.
Where: Israel, Beer Sheva, HaShalom 13 Street, in the studios of the Kamea Dance Company, Bat-Dor Beer Sheva Municipal Dance Center
When: Thursday – Friday 2-3 March 2017
Deadline for applications: 23.02.2016.
The seminar includes:
– Ballet classes
– Contemporary class
-Intensive repertoire workshops
– Open studio rehearsal presentation of the company
– Artistic dialogue with the artistic director Mr. Tamir Ginz
– Interviews for the finalists
How to apply: Please send following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– your resume (document name in following format: First Name_Last name_CV),
– application form (document name in following format: First Name_Last name_AF). Download the application form at http://kameadance.com/Upload/Documents/Application%20Form%20Kamea%20Dance%20Company%202017.pdf )
– full body photo, preferably in 1st arabesque
Contact details: Keren at email@example.com.
For further information please visit: www.kameadance.com