Art Factory International
Contemporary Dance Programme
Artistic Director Brigel Gjoka
A.F.I IX is an international contemporary dance programme, lasting 8 months from October 2018 to May 2019 for a total of 960h. The platform offers a knowledge-intensive training in different disciplines, providing each participant with the opportunity to challenge themselves with daily lessons of classical and contemporary dance, choreographic composition and improvisation.
Every month, workshops, seminars and residencies will be held by international artists such as:
• Jiří Kylián Repertory by Parvaneh Scharafali
• Sports Science by GJUUM with Patrick Rump
• Erion Kruja from the Hofesh Shechter Company
• Peeping Tom by Jos Baker
• BMC® with Maria Martinez
• Feldenkrais® with Teri Weikel
• CorpoPoetico® Dance and Disability by Anna Albertarelli and Roberto Penzo
• ULTIMA VEZ REPERTORY with Eduardo Torroja
• WILLIAM FORSYTHE REPERTORY DUO2015 with Brigel Gjoka
• WILLIAM FORSYTHE REPERTORY SIDER with Brigel Gjoka
The programme includes participation in various projects organized by A.F.I such as artistic residencies and performances.
Art Factory International aims to support the career path of each attendee by providing information about companies and auditions, mentoring and advising every artist on their own journey.
Sunday 08 July 2018 BOLOGNA
To Art Factory International via della Casa Buia 4/A – 40129 Bologna, Italy
Audition upon invitation.
Please send your CV, Application form and photos (headshot and full body pictures) to artfactoryinternational@gmail.
The audition will consist of:
• Classical and Contemporary class
• Choreographic workshop
• Individual interview with the staff
Audition is free of cost.
Via della Casa Buia 4/A, Bologna – Italy
Phone: +39 0510951158/59
For further information, please visit http://www.artfactory-international.com/home/