Ariella Vidach – AiEP interactive dance company in partnership with DiDstudio in Milano is opening call for:
– Young choreographers – under 35
– Dancers – under 30
Deadline for application: September 15, h 12:00
Where: DidStudio, Via Procaccini, 4 – Milan – Italy
When: September through December 2015
• To foster young authors and dancers, by providing them with tutorial assistance, technical support and rehearsing studios, and help them to develop their own creative and performative potential;
• To offer studying and learning opportunities, through specific workshops, aiming to develop multidisciplinary skills according to the needs and demands of the surrounding professional and social context.
• To bring together choreographers and dancers, facilitating their meeting within a shared framework and fostering their cooperation under a mutually shared mission.
– Young Choreographers – under 35, Italian and non-Italian, who want to work on a brand new creation, or who want to give new life to a pre-existing own work.
– Dancers – under 30, Italian and non-Italian, who are open to enhance and implement their dance and non-dance experience, by taking part in skill-developing activities, and who are available to be included in the choreographers’ projects.
How to apply:
Application will be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Call for proposals – NAOCREA 2015 – First name, Last name
Please specify that you are applying as:
1. Choreographer who want to restyle an existing own work
2. Choreographer who want to start a brand new work
must attach in .pdf:
– curriculum vitae
– motivational letter (max 1 sheet)
Choreographers with an existing work:
– Filled form (ALLEGATO A) containing:
o Work synopsis or short description of contents (max 2.000 strokes, blanks included)
o Stage set up outline, including images, projections, interactive software used, ecc.
o Innovative items to be included, and motivation
o Other opportunities opened by the work itself (sponsors, alternative frameworks, ecc)
– Budget (ALLEGATO B)
Applicants may be summoned for an interview before first shortlist is made.
For any information and to be forwarded attachments required please email to:
Reference: CALL FOR PROPOSALS – NAOCREA 2015
or call +39 02 345 0996